What is the Macoupin County Anti-Meth Coalition?
Mission: Ensure the good health and safety of our Macoupin County citizens. We are serving as an agent of prevention to inform and educate citizens about the problem of meth use and the dangers it has to both users and non-users of the drug.
- A group of volunteers working together to spread the word about the dangers and hazards of Methamphetamine production, use, and clean up as well as the other drugs in our community.
- We have a speaker’s bureau that can speak to any group, organization, business, class or school.
- We support any legislature that makes it hard for the production or use of Methamphetamine and other drugs in our community.
- We have a program called Kids of Meth. This is our way to help children, whose parents were using Meth, get a fresh start. New clothing, personal hygiene products, blankets, toys are all donated to the Kids of Meth program and we in turn give it to DCFS to delegate the goods out.
- We meet each month on the fourth Thursday at the Macoupin County’s Farm Bureau located in Carlinville. Meetings last around one hour.
- Our program is willing to grow and do as much as our volunteers are willing.
Join us in the
Fight Against Methamphetamine
Call 217-899-3449 for more information